1. Are you a morning or night person?
- Night owl for sure.
2. Are you afraid of the dark?
- Sometimes a little.. I always leave on my salt lamp when I go to bed lol.
3. Are you an extrovert or introvert?
- A bit of an ambivert – I get sad and lonely if I don’t see anyone for a while, but most times being around people is a little exhausting for me. I lean a little harder towards Introvert, all of my tests have resulted as “INFP” (introversion, intuition, feeling, perception).
4. Are you an adventurous eater?
- I didn’t use to be, but lately Jay has been getting me to try more and more different kinds of foods. Right now my favorite thing that I’ve tried adventurously is roasted corn with tajin!! I’m obsessed. Also loveee Papusas.
5. Are you left or right handed?
6. Are you more of a tidy person or a messy one?
- I’m messy, but it’s an organized mess, ya know?
7. Are you on time or always late?
- ALWAYS on time. And if somehow I’m late, it drives me crazy.
8. Are you ticklish?
9. If you could have any animal as a pet, what would you have?
- Capybara!! I just think they’re so cute.
10. Who is your spirit animal?
- Meredith Grey
11. If you could jump into a pool full of something, what would it be?
- Glitter, obviously.
12. Coffee or tea?
- Meh. I’m more of a juice kinda girl.
13. Rainy days or Sunny days?
- I loveeee rainy days☔☁
14. What do you wish your brain was better at doing?
- Concentrating, paying attention.
15. Shuffle your music, what are the first 3 songs that play?
- Buy a Heart – Nicki Minaj
- Day n Night – Kid Cudi
- Kiss it Better – Rihanna
16. If you could have any superpower what would it be?
- The ability to have my phone charged 24/7.
17. How often do you people watch?
- One of my favorite pastimes. I would consider myself a professional.
18. How tall are you?
19. Best/Worst habit?
- Best habit; Skin Care.
- Worst Habit; Being cranky when woken up.
20. What is your zodiac sign?
- I’m a Capricorn ♑
21. Do you enjoy DIY or crafts?
- Sometimes!! I really like a good project, I want to start scrapbooking soon.
22. Do you forgive easily?
- I do. I don’t like to leave things on bad terms at all.
23. Do you have any superstitions?
- Not exactly, but I am really into Conspiracy Theories. There’s a lot of them that really interest me.
24. Do you have any allergies?
- Just Penicillin.
25. Do you have any phobias?
26. Do you have any piercings or tattoos?
- 2 tattoos, one on my wrist and all of my fingers on my left hand. I designed the dots on my fingers myself, they don’t really have a meaning. The planet was my first tattoo and I got it matching with Jay, he got a rocket.
27. Do you have children?
- No but I would like some someday.
28. Do you have pets?
- A little beta fish named Goose!
29. Do you have siblings?
- 4 — 2 brothers, 2 sisters, I’m the youngest.
30. Do you prefer dogs or cats?
31. Do you prefer Mac or PC?
32. Do you prefer the beach or the mountains?
- I love the beach!
33. Do you prefer to bath or shower?
- I like both.
34. Do you sing in the shower?
- Not well, but yes I do lol.
35. Do you follow politics and current events?
- I do, I like to stay informed.
36. Do you speak any different languages?
37. What is the best gift you have been given?
- Recently I was gifted a gorgeous Rose Gold MacBook!! I’m still in awe that someone would do that for me. Hands down favorite gift ever!
38. What’s the tallest building you’ve been to the top in?
- 52nd floor in a hotel in Atlanta.
39. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- Married to the love of my life, owning our own home, 2 dogs, a baby, financial security.
40. Does your name have a special meaning?
- I was named after Maya Angelou
41. Have you ever been hospitalized?
- Many times, I currently am right now.
42. If you could convince everyone in the world to do one thing at one point in time, what would that thing be?
- I’d convince everyone in the world to give me a penny.
43. Have you ever been to a concert?
- No, but I’d really like to!
51. If money were no object what would you get for your next birthday?
- A new Down Duvet Comforter Set! The one I want is close to $500 lol #ExpensiveTaste
52. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
- I would love to live in Hawaii, it looks so beautiful and serene.
53. If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
- Waiting to go back inside lol.
54. What city were you born in?
- Vancouver, WA
55. What did you last eat?
- Actually that corn that I just mentioned a few questions ago!
56. What did you want to be when you were younger?
- An actress. I soon realized I was way too shy for that shit.
57. What do you do on a typical Friday night?
- Relax and watch TV, sometimes we play board games with our Roommates.
58. What is one food that you refuse to eat?
- Lima Beans, yuck.
59. What is one item on your bucket list?
- To stay at the Kakslauttanen Artic Igloo Resort to see the northern lights in Finland. I would love to go for my honeymoon!!
60. What can’t you leave the house without?
- My phone, hand sanitizer and chapstick. I don’t feel right if I don’t have those 3 things with me.
61. What is your shoe size?
62. What movie have you watched repeatedly?
- Step Brothers, We’re the Millers, anything with Will Ferrell.
63. What phone do you have?
- iPhone 6+
64. What was one of your best dates?
- This past Valentine’s day was truly one of the best. We went to see a movie and went to our favorite restaurant for dinner, then he took me to my favorite store. It was so simple and perfect.
65. What’s one goal you would like to accomplish this year?
- I want to reach 1,000 followers on all of my social media platforms!
- And another goal of mine this year is to get a dog! We’re thinking about getting a Husky.
66. What’s one of your pet peeves?
- When people are constantly negative. I can’t handle it, it frustrates me so much.
67. What’s the last song you’ve listened to?
- Candy Paint by Post Malone
68. What’s the most expensive item of clothing that you own?
- Probably my BearPaw slippers. SO cozy. Other than that I don’t really own a whole bunch of expensive clothes.
69. What is your favorite Store?
- Plato’s Closet, Bath and Bodyworks, Victoria’s Secret
70. What’s the most interesting thing you can see out of the closest window?
- The Griffith Observatory
71. What’s your Chinese Zodiac sign?
72. What’s your current obsession?
- Anything Blood Orange scented or flavored!!
73. What’s your dream car?
- I’ve always wanted a little White Fiat!
74. What’s your favorite animal?
- Elephants, Cows, Otters, Capybaras. Can’t just pick one.
75. What’s your favorite book?
- The Fault in Our Stars
76. What’s your favorite color?
- Rose gold
77. What’s your favorite dessert?
- Strawberry Chocolate ice cream
78. What’s your favorite drink?
- Cherry Limeade from Sonic
79. What’s your favorite food?
- I’m very simple, I love Kraft Mac N Cheese & Chicken Top Ramen!
80. What’s your favorite perfume?
- Tuscan Blood Orange by Pacifica. I have the body butter, the perfume and the body oil version. I’m truly obsessed.
81. What’s your favorite gadget?
- My Phone lol
82. What’s your favorite hobby?
- Annoying Jay. Or as previously mentioned, people watching.
83. What’s your favorite movie?
- The Proposal
84. What’s your favorite restaurant?
- Bubba Gump shrimp co. & Pat & Oscar’s
85. What’s your favorite sandwich?
- I love Monte Cristo sandwiches, and also I like Meatball Marinara subs from subway.
86. What’s your favorite season?
87. What’s your favorite series?
- Grey’s Anatomy & The Office
88. What’s your favorite snack?
- Lately its been Cottage cheese & Dole pineapples!! Sooo yummy.
89. What is your most used app?
- Well it was Snapchat, but since that stupid update I’ve been spending more time on Instagram. (Instagram is @mayapapayuh, Snapchat is @Mayabaexo, shameless self promo.)
90. Who knows you the best?
- I would have to say Jay and my Mom.